BUTTON FRONT SHIRT MINI DRESS WITH LEATHER CORSET BELT
TRUE TO SIZE
CIERRA IS WEARING A LARGE
CAN BE WORN AS A DRESS OR A TOP
Our Belle's most frequently asked questions
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? CAN I VISIT THE STORE?
- Our Warehouse is located in the Baton Rouge, LA region
- We are an online only boutique
DO YOU OFFER CURBSIDE PICKUP?
- We DO NOT offer curbside pickup at this time. We may change this option in the future, but for now, no.
I SAW AN ITEM I WANTED TO PURCHASE, BUT IT'S NOW SOLD OUT, WILL IT BE RESTOCKED?
- Most of our items DO NOT restock. If you see something you love, we recommend purchasing it at that time.
- In some cases, there are garments that will restock, but it is a case by case occurrence and not guaranteed
I PAID FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING AND I DON'T HAVE MY ORDER
- We offer standard (2-6) day shipping, priority (USPS), and express shipping where available. The "Shipping" method you selected begins when the transit service RECIEVES the package from us
- Standard shipping is (UPS or USPS), which ever is the quickest at the time of processing. We always choose the transit company with the quickest route within our standard shipping rate
- Orders can take 2-3 business days to process before they are shipped. If you choose priority or express shipping, that only speeds up the time it takes the postal service to get the package to you.
- When you receive a shipping confirmation from us, this means your package is being shipped that day (unless otherwise stated)
I PLACED AN ORDER, BUT DID NOT GET A CONFIRMATION
- All order confirmations are sent automatically to the email entered at checkout. In some cases, human error happens where a customer enters a letter incorrectly, but most times, the email goes to your spam folder. Before sending any emails about order confirmations, check your spam folder :)
- If you do not have an order confirmation in your spam, send us an email at email@example.com with your name and order amount to be researched.
I MADE AN ORDER MORE THAN 3-5 DAYS AGO AND IT HAS NOT SHIPPED
- If you made an order and it has been more than 3-5 business days, this means you may have a PRESALE item in your order.
- Please check your order to see if any of your items are presale. If you have a presale item mixed in with in stock items, the order will not ship until the presale item arrives.
HOW DOES PRESALE WORK?
- There are times where we have a hot selling item both with our customers and our vendors. When this happens, to secure the items for our customers, we will do a limited time PRESALE offer to estimate the number of units we need to satisfy our customer's needs.
- PRESALE items will always have a SHIP BY date and ALWAYS ship on or before the date listed. We take a lot of pride in our presale process and have been blessed to have a effective and efficient system when dealing with presale
- If PRESALE items become unavailable for any reason, we refund our customer in full.